Race Master Holster aluminum assembly only (hanger and body)!
The Race Master holster’s hanger and body are made completely from machined aluminum, providing a solid and rigid platform, which locks up securely in the chosen position and keeps your pistol secure and stable. The vertical rod and ball joint create an endless range of adjustment possibilities, allowing each shooter to set the holster to best suite his body type, draw style and preference. With the Race Master holster you don’t need to adjust your draw to the holster, it adjusts to you!
The Race Master belt-hanger is sleek and modern, showing off the pattern and color of your shooting belt. But it is designed for more than looks alone.
The hanger is attached to the belt by means of two spring-steel flat clasps that are screw-tightened on the inside of the shooting belt. This design prevents any separation between the inner and outer belts, ensuring that the Velcro layers firmly hold together at this crucial point.
CRITICAL SAFETY WARNING
Read the following instructions carefully before using this holster or Insert Block:
- Never holster a loaded firearm without first engaging its safety.
- Check periodically to ensure your safety is functioning correctly.
- Never disengage the safety of the firearm until well clear of the holster and the muzzle is pointing down range.
- Make sure you are fully familiar with the correct use, and adjustment of your DAA Holster before attempting to use it with a loaded firearm.
- Make sure that you have the correct holster/Insert model for your type of firearm.
- Do not use a holster that is unsuited to your firearm, as that could result in unreliable retention or release which could lead to a fatal accident.
- Never use a trigger shoe or a widened trigger with this holster.
- Double check that the retention and release work well, particularly if any modifications have been made to your firearm.
- Care must be taken to ensure the gun is placed properly when returned to the holster. It if it is not positioned correctly, it will not be held securely and may fall out.
- Never holster the gun quickly or with force, as that increases the chance of making contact with the trigger.
- Any adjustment or modification to the holster design may render it unsafe or cause malfunction.
- Take care that the firearm is not dislodged or knocked when holstered, particularly when the holster’s safety lever is unlocked. As this holster has no muzzle support, take care that the muzzle of the gun is not bumped upwards, as this may dislodge the gun from the holster
- Keep your fingers well clear of the trigger when holstering and drawing the firearm.
- The holster should be locked when running or jumping with a holstered gun, or you should keep your hand on the gun’s grip to prevent it accidentally falling.
- Handling a loaded firearm, and drawing it from a holster is inherently dangerous. You do so entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Liability is limited only to the replacement of this holster or parts thereof. No additional warranties are expressed or implied by the manufacturer or the distributors.